- International Ranking Agency Moody’s increased the ranking of TBC Bank’s long term deposit in foreign currency by two steps from B3 to B1 and estimated TBC Bank’s financial position as “Stable”.
- Deutsche Bank named TBC Bank as the best bank according to High Quality Currency Transfer and awarded it with the “2010 USD STP Excellence Award.”
- TBC Bank purchased 80 percent of assets of Bank Constanta, one of the successful financial institutions opetaring in the market of microfinancing.
- Because of TBC Bank’s high quality currency transfers and the success it has achieved in the international trade finance sector, Commerzebank has also named TBC Bank the best bank and awarded TBC Bank with the “2010 USD STP Excellence Award.”
- The U.K.-based publication Euromoney, one of the largest financial magazines in Europe, also selected TBC Bank as the best bank in Georgia.