Secure transactions is our priority
We ensure the high level security for mobile and internet banking using modern technologies. However, there are guidelines that users themselves should follow:
- Before logging in, make sure you are on the right URL: https://www.tbconline.ge, you can always recheck its validity with the security certificate, by clicking a padlock in the upper or lower panel of the browser.
- Do not share your mobile or internet banking Username, Password and telephone code. Do not save them on the computer, internet, mobile or any other medium with not password protection.
- Be careful using a public computer. Make sure to LOG OUT once you have finished the session in internet banking.
- Do not leave the computer unattended while logged in.
- Do not send confidential information via email. Bank will never ask you for your personal or security information, any passwords or information about your accounts.
- If you feel your transaction security has been compromised, contact us immediately.
- If you receive a suspicious email, stating that it is from TBC Bank, please contact us immediately.
What do we do to protect you?
- Registration information is checked before it is given the authorization.
- Our internet banking is certified with the global security systems brand Thawte SSL Certificates.
- Logging into internet banking is secured with a username and a password, which are unique.
- Transactions outside of your own accounts are additionally secured with a telephone code.
- The telephone code is an 8-digit code that is known only to you. You could have already used it for identification while calling our call center.
For additional security:
Token ensures additional security for your transactions.
You can use Token instead of telephone code while making your transactions, using a one time unique cods.
Do not give your token to any third party, keep it in a safe place and in case of loss please contact the bank immediately.