The Student Subscription Plan combines all basic products and services students may need, to make their life easier. The Plan has been designed for individuals aged 18 through 23.
Non-residents can apply for TBC Subscription Plan if they submit a Georgian university enrolment certificate.
- The Student Subscription Plan and the basic products/services under the Plan are free for the users.
- Card included in the Plan is a Mastercard debit and a Visa card that can be used in Georgia as well as abroad.
- Subscribers will enjoy diverse and relevant offers from various stores, academic institutions and entertainment facilities. The offers will be posted on: WWW.TBCYOUTH.GE
- Campaign details will be available to the subscribers via various information channels run by the Bank: social networks, SMS texts, the Bank's website.
Terms and Tariffs
- A students card with a special design
- Internet and Mobilebank
- SMS Service
|Monthly fee||0 GEL|
|Annual fee||0 GEL|
|Cash withdrawal from TBC ATMs||0%|
|Cash withdrawal from Basis Bank, Halyk, Ziraat and Credo Bank ATMs||0.2%|
|Cash withdrawal from Liberty Bank ATMs||0.7%, min. 0.3 GEL|
|Cash withdrawal from other banks' ATMs||2%, min. 3 USD/EUR/GBP or 6 GEL*|
|Cash withdrawal in branches||< 3000 GEL - 2%, min. 2 GEL, > 3000 GEL - 0.6%|
|Other bank's terminal withdrawal fee||2%, min. 3 USD/EUR/GBP or 6 GEL (from GEL account)|
|Utility payment service||-|
|Inclusion in the STOP list (local)||Free|
|Inclusion in the STOP list (international)||50 USD per region, once a week|
|Rompetrol cash back||0.5%|
|Cash withdrawal with Wallet||0.25 min. 0.2 GEL|
|24 hour cash withdrawal from ATMs||10,000 GEL or equivalent|
|Weekly cash withdrawal limit from ATMs||50,000 GEL or equivalent|
|Withdrawal limit in banks||Unlimited in TBC Bank, daily in other banks 3,000 GEL or equivalent in foreign currency|
|Expenditure Limit in Merchants (POS)||Weekly 85,000 GEL or equivalent in foreign currency (abroad)|
|Maximum Parallel Cards per Client||2|
Apply online without leaving your home.
Call (+995 32) 227 27 27
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or request a call back.
Visit a branch
Apply at the nearest branch.