Take off to The BRIT Awards 2020 with Mastercard and TBC Status
Campaign period: December 23, 2019 - January 24, 2020
Mastercard Status Cardholders making transactions minimum of 30 GEL on POS terminal or online in Georgia or abroad during the campaign period, automatically become the campaign participants.
What kind of cards take part in the campaign?
The participant can participate with the following cards: Status Gold, Status Platinum, Status World Elite
How will be the winner revealed?
Two winners will be revealed according to the following criteria:
1. Customer performing the largest number of transactions
2. Customer performing the largest volume of transactions.
What is the minimal amount of the transaction?
The minimum amount of transaction is 30 GEL
What will the winners get?
Each winner will get Level 1- tickets to The BRIT Awards 2020 with Mastercard for 2 persons.
The prize will also include:
- Hotel accommodation
- Avia Tickets
- Covering UK visa fee
When will the winners be revealed?
Winners will be revealed no later than 28.01.2020
What kind of transactions don't participate in the campaign?
Betting and gambling transactions
What is the maximum number of transactions per merchant?
Maximum number of transactions per merchant is 20
What kind of action is considered as a transaction?
Transaction is considered as any payment via Ecommerce and POS terminal inside, or outside Georgia
- Winners and their guests must be aged 18 or over.
- Winners and their guests acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets which form part of their prize, which can be viewed at www.brits.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time and may include the requirement for ticket holders to present valid photo ID (passport or driving license) and/or other forms of identification (such as a debit or credit card) upon entry to the Event to ensure that the ticket holder is the same as the person named on their ticket.
- Tickets are personal to the winner(s) and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace).
- Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the Event.
- It is a condition of entry that winners and their guests agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense.
- Winners and their guests acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of The O2 (Venue), which can be viewed on the Venue's website.