E&S Queries and Concerns
A person, community or other external stakeholder, such as a civil society organization, can submit their questions or concerns to Environmental and Social Risk Management Group either by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: E&Srisk@tbcbank.com.ge
Interested parties may submit their query to TBC Bank, in writing, providing the following information:
TBC Bank Communication will provide a confirmation of receipt to the sender within 3 days of receiving the written question or concern and inform them that they will receive a response in writing within a month - the response cannot contradict bank-client confidentiality agreement and any other banking confidentiality laws.
- Name and Contact Information of the sender (In case of legal entity – legal form and trade name and contact info of representative);
- Name of the project and/or company projects financed by TBC Bank to which the concern relates;
- Description of the concern and any supporting documentation;
- Date of the incident or action giving rise to the complaint (if applicable);
- Specific remedy sought (if applicable);
- Any other information as deemed appropriate by the sender.