A Gift Card for trade centers
The best gift for your loved ones!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Gift Card?
A Gift Card is a non-personalized non-reloadable prepaid payment card to be used at POS terminals. 50 to 500 GEL can be loaded onto the card once only.
2. Who can buy a Gift Card?
Anyone whether a resident or non-resident. The buyer does not need to be TBC Bank's client and run an account with the Bank.
3. What type of card is a Gift Card?
4. What is the validity term of a Gift Card?
The Card can be used for 12 months since the initial deposit.
5. What does a Gift Card cost?
The price on a Gift Card is set by the commercial center where it is purchased.
6. How can I loan the card?
50 to 500 GEL can be loaded to the card at the commercial center's POS terminal.
7. What currency can be deposited into the card?
The card can only be loaded with GEL.
8. How much can be deposited into the card?
The minimum deposit is 50 GEL and the maximum is 500 GEL;
9. Can I add money to the card if 12 months have passed since the initial deposit?
No, the card is non-reloadable. It can only be loaded once, at purchase.
10. How is it possible to check the card balance?
The balance in the Gift Card can be checked at a TBC ATM;
11. Can the money on the card be used in parts?
Yes, the money can be spent in parts at POS checkouts for 12 months from loading and/or until the balance is used up;
12. Can I use the card at other banks' POS terminals?
The card can be used at any POS terminal on the premises of the commercial center where it was purchased;
13. Is it possible to replace or block a lost Gift Card?
If lost, a Gift Card cannot be replaced or blocked. Neither can you withdraw the cash balance;
14. Can I recover the PIN if I forget it?
No, will not be able to recover the PIN. But you can use the card for up to 100 GEL purchases or withdraw the cash after the 12 month period has passed.
15. Cash I withdraw cash from a Gift Card?
Cash withdrawal is not possible during the validity period of the Card (for 12 months from the initial deposit).
16. Where can I buy a Gift Card?
At customer service offices in commercial centers (a Gift Card can only be used on the premises of the commercial center where it was purchased).
17. Do I need an ID document to buy a Gift Card?
No, you don't.
18. If I buy a Gift Card, can I transfer it to a third party?
19. Where can I use my Gift Card?
In stores on the premises of the commercial center where you buy the Card.
20. If my Gift Card is damaged, can I transfer the money to a new Gift Card/replace the Gift Card?
If a Gift Card is damaged, it cannot be replaced. Once the Gift Card's 12-month validity period has passed, the holder can draw the balance in a TBC branch.