Pupils Package is a bundle of banking products and services specially designed to make pupils' and their parents' daily life easier. It can be used by individuals from 7 to 18 years of age.
The parent and/or the minor's legal representative can set the following individual spending and withdrawal limits for their child:*
- Daily 10 GEL
- Daily 20 GEL
- Daily 50 GEL
For security reasons, the parent/legal representative can monitor their child's account(s) by means of internet banking or SMS service:
If a child signs up for internet banking, the parent's/legal representative's internet banking account will show the child's card account(s) and the parent/legal representative will be able to:
- Transfer money to the child's card account
- Change the PIN code
- Block the card
The parent/legal representative can receive SMS messages on their child's card transactions.
* If the parent/legal representative selects any of the limits, it will apply to spending and cash withdrawal separately: e.g., a 10 GEL daily limit means that a child can spend 10 GEL at stores and withdraw another 10 GEL from an ATM during a day – i.e. 20 GEL in all. If the parent/legal representative does not select any of the limits, the card will be subject to the respective standard spending and withdrawal limits.
- Package and the products it contains are free of charge for the clients.
- The Package includes #1card – an MC debit card specially designed for school students that can be used in Georgia as well as abroad: at ATMs, POS terminals and on online platforms.
- A special daily spending/withdrawal limit can be applied to #1card.
- For security reasons, the parent can view their child's card account(s) in their own internet banking account and receive messages on #1card transactions.
- Package holders will permanently enjoy diverse offers at stores as well as at educational and entertainment facilities. The offers can be viewed at www.TBCyouth.ge
- Package holders and their parents will be informed about the offers through various communication channels of TBC Bank: social media, SMS messages, the bank's website.
Note: The card cannot be used for online gambling and at casinos
Terms and Tariffs
Basic products included in the Subsctiption Plan:
- #1card for pupils with a special design
- Internet Banking
- SMS service
|Monthly fee||0 GEL|
|Annual fee||0 GEL|
|Cash withdrawal||10 GEL, 20 GEL 50 GEL (the limits will apply to spending and cash withdrawal separately)*|
|Cash withdrawal from TBC ATMs||0%|
|Cash withdrawal from VTB, Basis Bank and Halyk Bank ATMs||0%|
|Cash withdrawal from Liberty Bank ATMs||0.7%, min. 0.3 GEL|
|Cash withdrawal from other banks' ATMs||2%, min. 3 USD or 6 GEL*|
|Cash withdrawal in branches||0.60%|
|Utility payment service||-|
|Inclusion in the STOP list (local)||Free|
|Inclusion in the STOP list (international)||50 USD per region, once a week|
How to Order?
Apply online without leaving your home.
(Only in Georgia)
Call (+995 32) 227 27 27
Call us 24 hours, 7 days a week or leave your number and we will get back to you!
Visit our branch
Order in the nearest branch.