The Pupil's Subscription Plan consists of bank products and services that will make pupils' and their parents' life easier. The Plan is designed for individuals from 6 to 18 years of age.
A parent and/or legal guardian may set an individual spending and withdrawal limit on the Pupil's Card:*
- GEL 10 daily
- GEL 20 daily
- GEL 50 daily
For additional security, a parent/legal guardian may monitor their child's accounts through internet banking and the SMS service.
Parents may perform the following activities on their children's card account(s) from their own internet account:
- Add money to the Pupil's Card
- Change the PIN
- Block the card
A parent may receive an SMS report on Pupil's Card transactions:
*If a parent/legal guardian selects any of the options, the limit will apply separately to cash withdrawal and spending. So, a 10 GEL limit will allow a pupil to withdraw 10 GEL from an ATM and spend another 10 GEL at a store on the same day - use the total of 20 GEL a day. If a parent does not wish to select any of the above limits, a product-specific default withdrawal and spending limit will apply to the card.
Subscription is allowed for non-resident individuals if a document confirming being a pupil at a Georgian educational institurion is presented
- The Pupil's Subscription Plan and the basic products/services under the Plan are free.
- Card included in the Plan is a Mastercard debit and a Visa card that can be used in Georgia as well as abroad – at ATMs and at stores.
- A daily online spending limit can be set on the Card.
- For more security, a parent can view their child's accounts in their own internet banking account and receive transaction reports.
- Subscribers will enjoy diverse and relevant offers from various stores, academic institutions and entertainment facilities. The offers will be posted on: WWW.TBCYOUTH.GE
- Campaign details will be available to cardholders and their parents via various information channels run by the Bank: social networks, SMS texts, the Bank's website.
Terms and Tariffs
- Card for pupils with a special design
- Internet and Mobilebank
- SMS service
|Monthly fee||0 GEL|
|Annual fee||0 GEL|
|Cash withdrawal||10 GEL, 20 GEL 50 GEL (the limits will apply to spending and cash withdrawal separately)*|
|Cash withdrawal from TBC ATMs||0%|
|Cash withdrawal from Basis Bank, Halyk, Ziraat and Credo Bank ATMs||0% (if the card has a daily withdrawal limit) 0.2% (if the card has standard limits)|
|Cash withdrawal from Liberty Bank ATMs||0.7%, min. 0.3 GEL|
|Cash withdrawal from other banks' ATMs||2%, min. 3 USD/EUR/GBP or 6 GEL*|
|Cash withdrawal in branches||3000 GEL - 2%, min. 2 GEL|
|Other bank's terminal withdrawal fee||2%, min. 3 USD/EUR/GBP or 6 GEL (from GEL account)|
|Utility payment service||-|
|Inclusion in the STOP list (local)||Free|
|Inclusion in the STOP list (international)||50 USD per region, once a week|
|Rompetrol cash back||0.5%|
|Cash withdrawal with wallet||0.2% min. 0.2 GEL|
|24 hour cash withdrawal from ATMs||1000 GEL, or equivalent|
|Weekly cash withdrawal limit from ATMs||7000 GEL, or equivalent|
|Withdrawal limit in banks||TBC Bank, other banks daily 500 GEL or equivalent in foreign currency|
|Expenditure Limit in Merchants (POS)||Daily 1000 GEL, or equivalent, Weekly 7000 GEL, or equivalent|
|Payments to foreign gambling websites||Restricted|
|Maximum Parallel Cards per Client||10 payments cards|
Apply online without leaving your home.
(Only in Georgia)
(+995 32) 227 27 27
Call us 24 hours, 7 days a week or leave your number and we will get back to you!
Visit our branch
Order in the nearest branch.