Fast and secure Ecommerce payment service, with a simple integration and various payment methods.
A new payment channel for your business:
TBC Checkout standard limits:
- Per-transaction limit - 1500 GEL;
- Daily limit - 4 000 GEL;
- Monthly limit - 20 000 GEL;
TBC Checkout monthly service fee – 50 GEL;
TBC Checkout transaction fee:
- For TBC Bank VISA/MC cards - 2%
- For VISA/MC cards issued by other Georgian banks - 2%
- For VISA/MC cards issued by foreign banks - 2,5%
- Authorization/reversal fee - 0%
- Chargeback fee - 0%
What is TBC Checkout
TBC Checkout is a fast and secure payment solution that ensures simple integration and seamless transactions. TBC Checkout offers online merchants a wide range of payment options.
How to apply for TBC Checkout
- Fill out an application form, after which you will receive the integration guide and TBC offers for receiving payments, fees and other terms.
What are the payment options offered by TBC Checkout
- All Visa/MC payments are accepted;
- Payments can be made via TBC online banking;
- WEB QR code payments can be made via TBC mobile banking.
Which are the banks whose cards will be accepted on TBC Checkout?
- We accept any Visa/MC payment cards.
What is QR code payment and how does it work?
- QR code payment is a contactless payment method, a more flexible alternative to a card payment at POS. To make a QR code payment, you should have a TBC mobile application with a QR reader. After scanning a QR code, you can choose the card you wish to pay with and make a payment.
Should I have a website to be able to accept payments via TBC Checkout?
- You need to have a website where to integrate TBC Checkout.
What types of business entities are eligible for TBC Checkout integration?
- You only need to be registered as a taxpayer, no matter whether an individual or a legal person.
Is there any charge for TBC Checkout integration?
- No, TBC Checkout integration is free of charge.