Pay by link is a service for online shops, which you use to accept payments without a website.
- Limit of one transaction - 1 500 GEL
- During the day - 4 000 GEL
- Quantitative / monetary limit per day on the card - 5 transactions / 3 000 GEL
- Monthly quantitative / monetary limit on the card - 20 transactions / 3 000 GEL
- Standard insurance reserve:
Standard Insurance reserve on foreign card transactions
10% of the transaction (for a period of 6 months) + fixed GEL 500
* Limit - Restriction of transactions in a certain amount of time in terms of money and quantity.
* Insurance reserve - the amount placed by the company on the reserve account, which is used only to reimburse the loss (if any) to the bank through the appealed transactions.
* Insurance reserve requirement applies to companies that accept payments with Georgian and foreign bank card (s)
* Insurance reserve is not required for companies that want to receive payments only with Georgian bank (s) cards.
- For TBC Bank VISA/MC cards - 2% (min. 0,1)
- For VISA/MC cards issued by other Georgian banks - 2% (min. 0,1)
- For VISA/MC cards issued by foreign banks - 2,5% (min. 0,1)
- Digital Wallet transaction Fee - Transaction Fee + 0.4%
- Authorization/reversal fee - 0%
- Chargeback fee - 0%
How does the customer pay?
- The customer will pay with any bank card, using Apple Pay or TBC Bank mobile and internet banking.
How to control payments?
- Upon successful payment by the customer, the payment operation will appear in the control panel.
Is the number of products or carts limited?
- The number of products and carts is not limited.
How can my employees use the service?
- In the control panel you can add a new user with the appropriate rights to view or manage link payments.