If you are dissatisfied with the Bank's services or the Bank has violated any provision, you may make a complaint in any of the ways provided below:
- contact the TBC Call Center: +995 32 2 272727 ;
- submit a standard letter of complaint in a TBC branch or service center;
- File a complaint using your digital banking account or through the e-mail listed on the Bank's website.
Your complaint will be discussed by the Complaint Management Team of the Customer Support Department of TBC Bank JSC.
- The maximum period of the review of the complaint is determined by the applicant's address and if necessary, no later than one month from the identification of the consumer.
- The term of consideration of the registered complaint/ claim about tax services, is determined no later than 20 working days after the receipt of the complaint. (In case of special need, no later than 55 working days).
- The term of consideration of the application / complaint recorded within the framework of the law on personal Data Protection, is determined no later than 10 working days after the receipt of the complaint.
You will be informed about the decision on your compliant in writing and/or otherwise (by phone, by email or online) as agreed between you and the Bank, or in the same way you filed the complaint.
You can check the status of your complaint in any branch/service center and/or through digital channels.
For useful information, go to the National Bank of Georgia's website www.nbg.gov.ge/cp and/or call the hotline – +995 32 2 406 406