- Buy the insurance for yourself and get your child/children insured for free
- Get a second opinion regarding your diagnosis and treatment plan in leading clinics worldwide (MSO)
- Get full coverage as soon as the disease is identified
Critical illness insurance is an easy way to protect yourself and your children. Taking care of one's health in advance is a step towards financial and physical wellness.
The insurance plan covers 7 critical illnesses and provides you with financial stability at the right time.
If the diagnosis is confirmed, you will receive full coverage quickly and easily, and will be able to use it as you wish and need. And what's more, by buying the insurance for yourself, you get your underage children insured too.
- Malignant tumour
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG)
- Benign brain tumor
When buying the insurance, you will be able to choose your preferred limit and plan.
Terms and Fees
Who is the insurance for?
- Individuals aged 18 to 61
- TBC Concept clients
How will the insurance proceeds be paid?
- Your preferred coverage limit will be paid in full, in a lump sum.
- The insured can use the limit at his/her own discretion
- No additional documents are required
Represented in more than 40 countries, MediGuide provides services to citizens of more than 152 countries.
Annual insurance price will depend on the insured individual's age and preferred coverage limit.