In order to withdraw funds from an account the client is entitled to use special form of outgoing cash order received in advance from the bank.
CASHING ORDER FILLING OUT AND USAGE RULES
- The cashing order is filled in and signed with ink-pen or ball pen;
- In the fields "day, month( in letters), year" a date of filling in the order should be indicated;
- Client's (account holder's) account from where the withdrawal should be done is indicated in the field "account number";
- Client's name/name and surname, identification number/private number are indicated in field "account holder and identification number";
- Withdrawal amount is indicated in numbers in the field "amount in numbers", free space before and after the numbers are filled in with two lines;
- Amount in letters is indicated in the field "amount in word";
- Relevant currency code GEL, USD, EUR is indicated in the field "currency" or in case of currency different from the above mentioned, particular currency code is indicated in the field "other currency";
- Purpose of cash withdrawal in accordance with legislation of Georgia is indicated in the field "purpose";
- The field "account holder notes" is certified with account holder's stamp (if exists) and with signatures of authorized individual(s).
- Recipient's name, surname and identification number is indicated in the field "Amount receiver"; Recipient certifies the receipt of amount by signing the field "signature";
- In case the text of withdrawal order is corrected, also, if there is any contextual in accordance among different fields of the order (account holder, recipient, amount and currency) the order is regarded as void.
- The edge of the withdrawal order is filled in by client in case of necessity. In this part client puts the same information as in the main part.
- The signature by the recipient on the edge of the order certifies that cash withdrawal order (main part) was given to the recipient.
- Account holder is obliged to return cash withdrawal orders (main parts and edges) in the bank when the account is closed.
- The special order filled in violation of the procedures for filling a special order shall be considered incorrectly filled in.
- If a special order is filled in incorrectly or any amendment is made to the text of the special order, the latter shall be considered invalid, and the bank may not execute the request of the customer or the person providing the special order to cash out the amount.
- The same procedure applies, if a special order, according to the bank, is damaged.
- The bank may not issue the amount, if the signature put on the special order cannot be matched with the sample of the customer's signature.
Cash withdrawal orders are kept with account holder. The client shall be under obligation to:
- maintain safety of the special orders
- not to permit transfer of the special orders to third parties without first filling it in;
- follow the rules on filling in of the special orders.
- to immediately notify the bank of the loss of a special order(s)
Cashing Order Fee - 7 GEL