- Start saving without an initial deposit
- Save with small deposits
- Get a cash-covered loan
"My Goal" term deposit helps you achieve your saving goals steadily with small monthly deposits. In addition, you can personalize your deposit by naming it according to your goals, e.g.: My New Car, My Vacation, etc.
This deposit is a "Moneybox" that helps you collect money through monthly savings. TBC Bank will accrue interest on each amount you deposit, enabling you to accumulate the desired amount in the most efficient way.
Effective interest rate is calculated for minimum 1000 deposited units.
|Effective||From 11.41%||From 1.31%||From 0.5%|
|Effective||From 11.25%||From 1.61%||From 0.6%||From 0.15%|
|Effective||From 11.2%||From 1.7%||From 0.6%||From 0.3%|
|Effective||From 11.3%||From 2%||From 0.7%||From 0.45%|
|Effective||From 11.25%||From 2%||From 0.7%||From 0.45%|
|Effective||From 11.15%||From 2.05%||From 0.75%||From 0.55%|
|Effective||From 11.11%||From 2.14%||From 0.8%||From 0.65%|
|Effective||From 11.16%||From 2.28%||From 0.85%||From 0.7%|
|Effective||From 11.2%||From 2.42%||From 0.9%||From 0.75%|
INTEREST RATES FOR NONRESIDENTS
Type of deposit interest rate: Fixed interest rate.
- Account opening and transactions are free of charge;
- Deposit interest rates are annual (accrued interest rate will be calculated on the number of actual placement dates);
- The depositor will receive the interest accrued on the deposit account at the end of the term.
- Initial minimum deposit is not required! Further monthly deposits are as low as 5 GEL/USD/EUR/GBP;
- No cap limits are set for monthly deposits.
- If the client has not deposited a minimum amount for more than 2 months, deposit's conditions will be breached.
- The deposit term ranges between 3 and 24 months
- If the deposit is cancelled within 1 (one) month from the date of opening, the withdrawal charge will be 0.2% GEL 0.25% USD/EUR/GBP of the deposit amount. If the deposit is cancelled after 1 (one) month from the date of opening, the withdrawal charge will be 0%.
- Additional deposit amounts may differ from month to month (not less than 5 units);
- In the case of breach condition or early termination of the deposit, different interest rates shall apply:
- GEL - If a deposit is cancelled within 3 (three) months of opening, the interest will be paid at the rate of annual 0.5%. Anyway, the accrued interest will be 4% less than envisaged for the term the funds have actually been locked up in the deposit account from the date of opening until its closure, but no less than annual 0.50%.
- USD 0.10%;
- GBP 0.10%;
- EUR 0.00%.
Note: already withdrawn interest will be deducted from the principal amount.
The Depositor shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement early.
- Both cash and noncash payments are accepted for monthly deposits;
- For added flexibility, you can make additional deposits to the account via Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Phone banking and Standing Orders.
Deposit in foreign currency:
- The deposit in the foreign currency puts the customer before significant risk.
- Currency rate fluctuation might considerably reduce the interest expressed in GEL.
Please consider that:
Your deposit is insured under the Deposit Insurance System in compliance with the Law of Georgia on Deposit Insurance System.
If the Main Terms of the Agreement (as provided in this Preamble, including the interest rate) are revised, the customer will be notified thereof via SMS no later than 2 (two) months in advance, while price increase on other financial facilities will be communicated via SMS no later than 1 (one) month in advance.
The Client can make a complaint orally, in writing (fill out a standard Complaint Form or compose a letter of complaint on his/her own) and electronically.
Useful information for clients is available on the National Bank of Georgia's website - www.nbg.gov.ge/cp and through the hotline – +995 322 406406.
Deposit Protection Notice For UK Citizens
JSC TBC Bank is a joint-stock company incorporated in Georgia, with its registered office and principal place of business at 7 Marjanishvili St., 0102 Tbilisi. JSC TBC Bank has a share capital of GEL 20,617,387 and total reserves of GEL 1,299,140,813 as of December 31, 2017. TBC Bank is the trading name of JSC TBC Bank. JSC TBC Bank is authorised and regulated for its deposit taking business by the National Bank of Georgia. JSC TBC Bank is not, and is not required to be, authorised in the UK. Depending on your status as a consumer, eligible deposits at JSC TBC Bank may be protected under the regulations of the National Bank of Georgia and the Law of Georgia on Deposit Insurance.
Deposits Insurance System
On 1 January 2018, the Bank joined the Deposit Insurance System created on the basis of the law of Georgia on the Deposit Insurance System. If an insured event occurs, funds available in the deposit/account of a deposit holder will be reimbursed by the Deposit Insurance Agency up to 15 000 GEL, while the rest of the amount will be refunded according to the applicable law.For more information, please visit LEPL Deposit Insurance Agency's website www.diagency.ge.
Apply via digital bank and get more interest
(+995 32) 227 27 27
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or request a call back.
Visit a branch
Apply at the nearest branch.