- Simple savings in a deposit account
- Save money as you spend it
- Pay by card and start savings
What is My Savings Box?
- My Savings Box allows saving to a deposit account in a simple way, upon debit card transactions.
What amount can be saved?
- Choose an amount to be transferred to your Savings Box account upon a debit card transaction.
- Fixed option – Choose a transfer amount equaling 0.5, 1, 3 or 5 GEL.
Example: You have chosen 3 GEL and performed 20 transactions over a month.
Number of transactions over a month
Total amount saved
How to save with My Money Box?
- Savings are accumulated upon card transactions including:
- Card payments at points of sale;
- Online card payments;
- Cash withdrawal from ATM.
Where do savings accumulate?
- The savings may be assigned to the following accounts:
- A cumulative deposit My Goal;
- Savings Deposit;
- My Safe
- The interest rate set for the selected deposit will apply to the savings.
Sign up for free
How to sign up?
- You can sign up for My Money Box at any TBC Bank branch, or via call center, internet and mobile banking.