Available on the
|Transfers between own accounts or currency exchange||Free|
|Transfers outside of own accounts||Standard banking fees apply|
Secure transactions are our priority!
We ensure the high level security for mobile banking using modern technologies. However, there are guidelines that users themselves should follow:
- Do not share your mobile banking Username, Password and telephone code. Do not save them on the computer, internet, mobile or any other device without password protection;
- Make sure to log out once you have finished the session in mobile banking;
- Logging in mobile banking using others' mobile phone or giving your mobile to others is not recommended;
- Please delete mobile banking application before you give away your mobile phone;
- Do not send confidential information via email. Bank will never ask you for your personal or security information, any password or information about your accounts;
- If you feel your security has been compromised, contact us immediately.
- If you receive a suspicious email, stating that it is from TBC Bank, please contact us immediately.
What do we do to protect you?
- Registration information is checked before it is given the authorization;
- Logging into mobile banking is secured with a username and a password, which are unique;
- Transactions outside of your own accounts are secured with additional authorization.
For additional security:
From March 20, 2021, a strong authentication method will be added to Mobile and Internet Banking, which will change the process of logging in to the application and doing transactions:
To log into the application and do transactions above 50 GEL, you will need to enter the SMS / Digipass code
To simplify your daily life, you can activate a trusted device and contacts
- If you activate a trusted device, you will not have to enter a one-time security code when logging in to mobile banking. Visit settings page to activate.
Note: If you already have a trusted device added before March 20, you will need to activate it again.
- After adding a trusted template you will not need to enter a one-time security/Digipass code while doing a transaction. You can add a trusted template after the transaction is completed and also from the templates page.
Note: Once added, the trusted template will be activated within 24 hours
Which iPad models are supported by iPad banking app?
All iPad models are supported by the iPad banking application.
Register online without leaving your home.
You have to register for Internet Banking in order to use Mobile banking
(+995 32) 227 27 27
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or request a call back.
Visit a branch
Register at the nearest branch.