- Card for the employed
- Costs saved on a monthly basis
- Exclusive benefits
The facility is intended for the employed and self-employed who wish to have a transaction history and keep their cash in a bank account.
- If your salary is transferred to another bank
- If your salary is paid in cash
- If you receive money remittances
The card is a cheap, reliable and simple way of using funds in your account in and outside Georgia. It will let you draw cash at ATMs and make payments where payment terminals are available.
Note: Once you receive the card, you will need to activate it at an ATM: insert it in an ATM and enter the pin-code.
You can have your salary card, enjoy additional benefits and save costs on a daily basis
ADVANTAGES OF THE CARD
- 5 utility payments for free (via iBank; To see the list of providers click here)
- Cash withdrawal from TBC Bank's and its partner banks' ATMs - 0%
- Free Internet/mobile banking
- Loyalty programme – Ertguli scores when paying by cards at trade facilities
- Simple saving service
*If the card account has not been credited for 6(six) consecutive calendar months, the card benefits will be cancelled automatically and standard VISA GOLD terms will apply.
Terms and Conditions
To get a Visa Classic or MasterCard Standard, you only need:
- ID/ or Passport;
- The payment of the card service commission fee.
|Validity of card||4 Years|
|Service fee||2 GEL|
|ATM withdrawal fee (TBC bank, VTB Bank, Halyk Bank, Basis bank)||0%|
|Cash withdrawal (Gel) in Tbc branch||0.6% min 0.2 GEL|
|Withdrawal from cards in Liberty Bank ATM's||0.7%, min. 0.3 GE|
|Other bank's ATM withdrawal fee||2%, min. 3 USD/EUR or 6 GEL (from GEL account)|
|Fees in merchants||0%|
|24 hr withdrawal limit (in ATMs)||5,000 GEL or equivalent|
|24 hr withdrawal limit Cash withdrawal||Unlimited|
|24 hr withdrawal limit Cash withdrawal in other bank||10,000 GEL (or equivalent)|
|Weekly withdrawal limit (in ATMs)||25,000 GEL or equivalent|
|Weekly buying limit||50,000 GEL or equivalent|