- 24 hour sales
- Low costs
- Worldwide transactions with VISA/MasterCard cards
TBC Bank's multifunction, fast, flexible payment system allows companies to receive payments with:
- Georgian and foreign banks Visa / MasterCard credit cards
- Preauthorization method – First block amount and deduct only after merchants confirmation
- Automatic payment service – After once paid with card automatically deducting money function
- Maximum safe technology - 3D Secure
- Easy integration
- 24/7 technical Support
- Detail information of transaction
#თიბისიშენთვის პროგრამის ფარგლებში, შექმენი ონლაინ მაღაზია შენი ბიზნესისთვის ან განათავსე პროდუქცია Vendoo • ვენდუსა და MY.GE-ზე განსაკუთრებული პირობებით.
ლიმიტი და რეზერვი
- Limit of one transaction - 1 500 GEL
- During the day - 4 000 GEL
- Quantitative / monetary limit per day on the card - 5 transactions / 3 000 GEL
- Monthly quantitative / monetary limit on the card - 20 transactions / 3 000 GEL
- Standard insurance reserve:
Standard Insurance reserve on foreign card transactions
10% of the transaction (for a period of 6 months) + fixed GEL 500
* Limit - Restriction of transactions in a certain amount of time in terms of money and quantity.
* Insurance reserve - the amount placed by the company on the reserve account, which is used only to reimburse the loss (if any) to the bank through the appealed transactions.
* Insurance reserve requirement applies to companies that accept payments with Georgian and foreign bank card (s)
* Insurance reserve is not required for companies that want to receive payments only with Georgian bank (s) cards.
Rechargeable monthly fee at least 50 GEL *
- For TBC Bank VISA/MC cards - 2% (min. 0,1)
- For VISA/MC cards issued by other Georgian banks - 2% (min. 0,1)
- For VISA/MC cards issued by foreign banks - 2,5% (min. 0,1)
- Digital Wallet transaction Fee - Transaction Fee + 0.4%
- Authorization/reversal fee - 0%
- Chargeback fee - 0%
Documents required per company profile
- Photos of a physical store (if a company has a physical store)
- Warehouse photos (if a company has a physical warehouse)
- Signed agreements with partner companies/suppliers (if any)
- Signed agreements with courier companies (if any)
- Official permit/license for selling brand products (to avoid the sale of fake products)
- Description of the offer (goods/services) (air tickets, tour packages)
- Signed agreements with partner companies (hotels, airlines)
- Office photos (if a company has a physical office)
- Documentary evidence of funded and proposed projects (Form 100, project plan, materials of implemented projects, articles…).
What is online payment?
Online payment is a service that allows you to accept payments online, via the Internet.
Shall I run a website?
You should have a website where to integrate an online payment service.
What kind of a legal status is necessary to join an online payment system?
You should be registered as a taxpayer, whether as an individual or a legal person.
Which payment cards can I accept?
ny Georgian VISA/Master Card.
Should you apply for Foreign VISA /Master Card payments, your request will be considered on an individual basis, as an exception.
Is there any charge for joining the online payment system?
No, it is free of charge.
What are the online payment service fees and charges?
The company pays a fee per transaction: 2% of the transaction amount for Georgian cards and 2.5% for foreign cards. Minimum monthly fee is 30 GEL.
Who is in charge of integrating the payment service into our company's website?
Online payment service integration is done by the applying institution based on the technical documentation provided by the bank.
When the transaction funds will arrive at the bank account?
On the next day, including Saturday and Sunday.
What is a reserve?
A reserve is the funds deposited by the company into a reserve account to compensate for the loss brought to the bank (in any) in case of transaction complaints.