Do you not have time to visit a bank?
TBC Bank's Internet banking enables you to:
By registering on interent banking you get a free access to mobile banking and iPad banking services. Furthermore, transactions are transmitted between these service chanels simultanously.
Visit TBC Bank's any branch to register
Internet banking is free for everybody.
- Registration: Free
- Quarterly fee: 15 GEL
- TBC Digipass application
- Initial registration fee: 20 GEL (Free for startups)
- Reinstallment fee: Free
- Token fee: 85 GEL (for initial purchase)
- Token fee: 85 GEL (for renewal)
Fees for transactions done through internet banking
- Transfers between company's own accounts/currency exchange - Free
- Transfersoutside of company's own accounts in GEL and foreign currency - Standard fees apply
- Mobile top up - Free of charge
- Utility payments - 0.5 GEL
If client does not perform an active transaction via the Digipass Token within 6 month from the delivery (receipt) thereof from the Bank, the Digipass Token will be cancelled (deactivated). Besides, in such a case the amounts paid by the Client upon the delivery of the device, shall not be refunded.
Secure transactions is our priority
- We ensure the high level security for internet banking using modern technologies. However, there are guidelines that users themselves should follow:
- Before logging in, make sure you are on the right URL: https://www.tbconline.ge, you can always recheck its validity with the security certificate, by clicking a padlock in the upper or lower panel of the browser.
- Do not share your internet banking Username, Password and telephone code. Do not save them on the computer, internet, mobile or any other medium with not password protection.
- Be careful using a public computer. Make sure to LOG OUT once you have finished the session in internet banking.
- Do not leave the computer unattended while logged in.
- Do not send confidential information via email. Bank will never ask you for your personal or security information, any passwords or information about your accounts.
- If you feel your transaction security has been compromised, contact us immediately.
- If you receive a suspicious email, stating that it is from TBC Bank, please contact us immediately.
What do we do to protect you?
- Only the head of the company or comparable to him/her person can apply for the Corporate Internet Banking.
- Our internet banking is certified with the global security systems brand Thawte SSL Certificates.
- Logging into internet banking is secured with a username and a password, which are unique.
- Token ensures additional security for your transactions.
Text needs to be translated.
Batch transaction file may contain the following types of single transactions:
- Transfer to Own Accounts;
- Transfer to Own Accounts – Currency Exchange
- Transfer within TBC Bank;
- Transfer to Other Bank in National Currency (GEL);
- Transfer to Other Bank in Foreign Currency;
- Treasury Transfer;
- Treasury Transfer for Somebody Else.
Batch transaction files:
You can't register online now. Please call us or visit a branch.
(+995 32) 227 27 27
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or request a call back.
Visit a branch
Register at the nearest branch.