- Increased sales through non-cash transactions
- Payments received directly to your bank account
- Decreased cost and no cash handling
Improve your business in four ways by installing one device!
- Increase your sales - people who pay by card usually spend more than those who pay in cash. Their spending is not limited to what they have on hand and can buy goods as they come across them.
- Improve service - payment cards contribute to good service. Transactions take seconds, leaving the sales staff with more time to look after your customers and build better relationships.
- Decrease expenses - cash handling requires extensive security and comes at a cost. On the other hand, once your customers pay by card, the funds are automatically transferred to your corporate account.
- Simplify accounting process - as a TBC merchant, you receive payments in your bank account. That makes accounting quicker and simpler.
To apply for the installation of a POS terminal at your business location:
- Please follow the link and fill in the Application Form - firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will deliver the POS terminal to your business premises within 3 business days from confirming/signing the application.
To add POS terminals at your business location, please:
Monthly service fees for POS Terminals
- Top-up fee* – min. 50 GEL
- For VISA/MC issued by TBC Bank – 1.5% (min. 0.1 GEL)
- For VISA/MC issued by partner banks*- 1.7% (min. 0.1 GEL)
- For VISA/MC issued by other Georgian banks- 2% (min. 0.1 GEL)
- For VISA/MC issued by foreign banks - 2% (min. 0.1 GEL)
- For DCC* transactions - 1% (min. 0.1 GEL)
*Upfront fee – the first month's service fee drawn from customer account(s) in advance.
* DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) is a process whereby a card transaction amount is converted to a difference currency at POS.
* A list of partner banks is available at link.